Free Van Use
At Easystore we offer our customers a lot of perks, including 24/7 access to your storage unit every day of the year, free contents insurance, WiFi and electrical supply, and more – you can see a full list at the bottom of our About page.
However our most popular perk by far is free use of our van.
We know just how stressful moving your possessions can be, so we can provide a complimentary van to help you move your goods into your unit.
The van is also available at other times for a small hire charge – all we ask is that you please call beforehand to ensure that the van is available for when you need it.
Terms do apply, but all customers qualify for a free day of van use on the day you move your goods into your Easystore storage unit (note: criteria-depending – see below for more information).
Have questions? Just send us a message and we can help!
Van hire terms & conditions
If you would like to use Easystore’s van, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be between 25 and 75 years of age,
- You must have had a full UK driving licence for 2+ years,
- You must have less than 6 points on your licence,
- You must have made no more than one insurance claim within the last three years,
- You would need to bring your National Insurance number and driving licence to us for us to check,
- You would need to pay a £500 (refundable) deposit to cover our excess.
Full terms and conditions apply. Please contact us for more details.